// penthouse luxury
// tiny house economy
// integrated technology
get inside the ember
a cinematic introduction to the micropenthouse that is rekindling passion for living.
- 13'6" H X 18' L X 7'11" W
- 250 SF indoor living (150 SF first floor, 100 SF loft space) // 600 SF outdoor living // 850 SF total usable area
- custom trailer base for mobility and envelope size for road legality
- structurally insulated panels and triple-pane curtain wall systems
- cozy indoor / outdoor living space with integrated glass-enclosed gas fireplace
- micro-kitchen for small-plate meals and bar with open-air dining
- outdoor deck and table for large-scale entertaining
- sleeping for six with two elevated sleeping lofts and day bed
- indoor bathroom and shower, outdoor shower
- accessibility code adherance for limited mobility considerations
- multiple configuration options for MicroPenthouse adjacencies as families grow and disperse
- aging-in-place design allowing lifetime of occupation
- solar roof panels made from solar cells for maximum efficiency
- passive heating and cooling concept integration
- natural ventilation concepts
- passive house curtain wall energy-saving fixed glazing with air-tight seals
- triple-pane glass that changes from transparent to tinted for solar control via a smart phone interface
- high-performance SIPs envelope
- water-saving technology
- low-flow water closet system
- integrated water recycling system
- seamless heating and cooling system designed into louvre panels and ceiling soffits
- eco-friendly lighting
- no VOC and locally / responsibly sourced materials
- rainwater collection system
- climate-based migration potential
- socially responsible purchase and payment plans
Ember A Work of Art
from the gracious tree canopy-inspired kitchen curtain wall glass to the elegant styling of the bath and deck - we considered the Ember as a legacy project with a classic, modern and minimalistic character.
// virtual reality
Ember An Experience
(Best Viewed Directly on Desktop or With VR Viewer for Mobile Devices by Link )
We could not have understood the joy of the living wall or the excitement of the loft without actually standing in the space. Use a basic virtual reality headset to view the links below. We personally use Pasonomi VR Glasses to view immersive virtual spaces. We created these views with Revit LT 2016, Autodesk Cloud Rendering and Stereoscopic View Generation Services by Autodesk.
Emily Bisaga Dunne
A Design Technologist with a passion for connecting people through forward-thinking designThe Idealist
Walter Bisaga Dunne
A Mechanic who approaches everything from a detail-oriented and functional perspectiveThe Realist
Launch the Ember
PROVIDE THE NEXT GENERATION OF HOUSING
We believe in working smarter, with the help of a smarter home.
We believe in working together and connecting with one another.
We believe in a better future and a more fulfilling way of living.
FUND THE EMBER
Email email@example.com with questions.
FUNDING PROGRESS BARS
Meet the Ember // A MicroPenthouse Changing the Future of the Residential Housing Market and Rekindling Passion for Living
(Article by MicroPenthouse Founders - Published October 20, 2016)